Location: Uppal, Hyderabad
Qualification: CMA / ICWA
CTC: upto 18LPA
We are seeking a full-time Manager Costing to join the team on-site at Hyderabad (Uppal )location. As a Manager Costing, you will be responsible for overseeing the cost accounting function and the development of existing and new product costing models. You will report to the CFO and work closely with cross-functional teams to identify cost-saving opportunities, develop cost accounting policies and procedures, and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cost reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- CMA / ICWA Qualified.
- At least 3 + years of relevant experience in cost accounting and product costing in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in Plant Costing and Product Costing.
- Maintaining standard costs of raw materials, packaging, machines, and finished goods
- Conducting analysis of all costs
- Play an active role in costing new products
- Develop and manage Annual Budgets and variance Analysis
- Interact with the Production team to ensure Bills of Materials (BOM) are accurate and up to date.
- Cost Centers Creation.
- Preparation of All MIS related to Costing
- Prepare and Analysis of all Financial Reports.
- Calculation of Standard cost estimates and pricing.
- Cost Audit Experience will be an added advantage
- Experience with SAP is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.